-->

1/11/2015

Status Update

Today, I spent most of the day indoors it's cold outside now very early in the morning since last night watching the latest news coming from East Africa anyway it's been a long evening when I started off shopping for stuff i'm now completely alone. When I arrived back home I stepped into my mothers house and had to tune into Ukraine media, although it's taking aeons to repair my car I hope maybe soon I get to sit inside the repair shop where I usually drive by. I also need my car system fixed this isn't doing it kinda sounds small I would like for it get loud but just don't know when the income from pay will settle, so it's going to take some time before your able to hear me talk about how nice my car audio is depending on who is going to help repair it. I don't see why I shouldn't have a job nothing else left to do it's rain wet outside temp feels like 27°.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...