-->

10/21/2014

Status Update

Hello, I was thinking I should look into getting a new computer hard drive since getting the Lenovo it appears to be refusing to work, the battery could be the problem but if I had a stand up computer instead of a notebook I could idle and stay online even when I am not at home. I was just asking someone about biz what to think next whether good/bad if you listen to radio and know about Apple iTunes so much has happened getting stuff to building moving around is becoming more expensive. I live in North Texas I've been disappointed lately with the way I seem to sit and watch as others move fast past me no i'm not jealous but I don't want to get into a nervous wreak because of a disease affecting where I live. I think it's going to get better I heard and have gone to some cool neighborhoods where they live and party it's costly getting gas money, balancing the account i'm talking about making a purchase for breakfast etc. Just looks like people already went the extra mile just to get angry by doing it wrong think someone else came closer to crashing.

Apple shouldn't sell iPad like toothpasteThe iPad Air 2 is why tablet sales are falling

Apple beats analysts' estimates, misses on iPads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...