-->

3.27.2014

Why Wu-Tang Will Release Just One Copy Of Its Secret Album



I recently asked someone about where the album was I was standing at Best Buy attempting to find their last release called 8 diagrams. I understand the group is going thru financial trouble all their ideas are magnificent, sounds like their not even getting along with producer Rza. Anytime I search the news and see the torment happening I don't like to hate on others but if this doesn't work I am flatly going to say they got a big problem, maybe. A Better Tomorrow isn't going to sound good it's going to burn..before leaving the store I stopped by the electronic section to ask about the Aaliyah record so I am there describing the color and look album art. Not to hate or anything but just one song from a whole eccentric Romanian art form puts blame on creativity and the way their producer thinks. So I don't want to waste people's time by explaining what I think looks good but cannot even control it's too much emphasis on beats, lyrics, everything, management when really it's all just a waste of space sitting down all bored. I would like to obtain their music but it's difficult understanding what producer Tarik “Cilvaringz” Azzougarh their new producer is doing, he's probably sitting on a fortune but now their work is no longer a factor musicians don't know the business consumers aren't interested if their money get's wasted on something not worth looking at it could be sold or given out at parties for all I care. Why don't they just make do it the regular way no matter who is available making money sounds easy I RZA should release better work the real way without creating trouble all this noise about religion, creativity, record stores, artistry, powershares. Because they catch what their doing regardles sometime the best choice isn't to get paid from the art of Swedish techno. Unless you take it serious about working with the right people to make real artful music sound better going on tour, performing in front of people who are interested in your music then dissing by complaints about banks it's fishy the fact that it's too fast or too tight and dangerous doesn't do much to make me like that music listen to it? very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...