-->

3.26.2014

Chinese, French presidents hold talks, blueprinting bilateral relationship

I was just browsing the net and came across an interesting article, I have got nothing to say about this meeting between the two leaders. I once am familiar with the French way of doing biz my former place of work was right in the same premise at China Airlines, sometimes only wish to be working in such a place but the job no longer needs help so I still wish to be working for the Chinese. Although Air France has a facility there in the same location where I once had to come and work Cargo handling for China Airlines. I dunno Pres. Xi said the two countries should also strengthen people-to-people exchange what do they mean when they use the term People-to-People? because it's the language and lack of support from the Human Resources department that made me leave those people you come in and they make false assumptions and promises. Although business sometimes get's complex I don't notice others coming thru the door, they just act as if it's not important but sometimes traditional beliefs make matters worse nothing is free get a life. I went there to ask if I could work for them and they promised that they had given my application a look so I reported in for orientation and still it's as if they're not interested in hiring me. So I just think because asking around isn't going to get me hired I walked away because the human resources wasn't interested in helping me enter the door. So instead of ignoring the China Airlines job I would like to find out the various ways I can do business with these people they're not as clean as Air France, but since I already walked in thru the door where they now have offices right there at DFW I got nowhere else to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...