-->

3.04.2014

Status Update

Hello, I have been invited to go visit Nigerian the name of the organization is Synagogue, Church Of All Nations - SCOAN. I am about to depart the country to go to see this church, I am all set for the journey with a Maasai blanket today also happens to be my brothers birthday. Let's stay out of trouble, plant trees and conserve energy the world needs our prayers the environment is getting worse all I care about now days is US dollars or money. Our local weather report indicates some rain showers tomorrow. The flight is going to take us there 12 hrs I am unsure about who else is going to be touring Nigeria with us, seems like Kenyan matatu drivers are on strike it's a very nice planet we expect to visit Nigeria and stay for about 4 days. After that I asked mom about going to see my brother who is now in Kenya and she informed me that it's okay maybe return thru Houston for a second round trip to East Africa. So pray for me that I go to Kenya or else I am just going to have to insist that we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...