-->

3.31.2014

Status Update

Greets, I am sitting down i'm at home about to enjoy my breakfast I don't have anything planned for this week I was just surfing the channel lineup watched some of the Texas Longhorn stadium track & field events which happened yesterday. The march madness has also been on sometimes I dunno what to do next but I am having fun learning about the french stuff running thru my mind but I am looking forward to another wonderful week..just finished listening to certain radio reports sounded like they're sick.
Since I don't have anything planned I found some search engines forwarding web addresses there are many places to go I told my cousin about my trip recently hoping they would understand my problem it hasn't rained I get bored meanwhile waiting. Usually I am the first person walking around waiting for people to come talk to me i've lost stuff before so if your Asian and wondering about Flight MH 370 don't be afraid to understand where the flight may have gone to, it ended so why consider that it's somewhere away from the Australian coast? goodbye!

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...