-->

12.05.2015

Status Update

Wassup everybody, thanks again for hitting me up the blog is doing fine we're just short staffed and I've been attempting to reach out see who can help me find work and as far as I am concerned nothing. Anyway despite feeling bleak I recently helped my mom purchase her first automobile it's a Toyota I drove it to Pizza Hut and along the way I forgot something so after arriving at home I discover what I left behind to my surprise they're talking about Justin on the radio. Along the way I have to stay on the phone sometimes driving past my old place of work it's during the evening it's been a long road having to drive to the liquor store and then back going past a recently opened KFC. I needed to return because she hands me some chicken and I'm thinking about the song I had been playing inside the car I made a right turn and parked the Toyota, meanwhile I got very little left in my bank account but I needed to get there real fast.

Lately we've been making moves and creating stuff it's going to be difficult balancing work and telling folks I am a writer but the blog is in good shape I may have to go there personally it doesn't seem like I'm getting any help. I contacted my brother or should I mention I talked to him over the phone he didn't say much so I mentioned that someone called me on my phone to tell me I had to select a shift to work, once I got there I realize it wasn't going to take me to paradise. But I learn nonetheless look around this sounds like he doesn't think I'm especial enough to talk to either way I still like meeting him/her online Facebook asked for my credit card details at the job a gentleman inside tells me his name it was Dr. Dre.

Thanks for coming I just wanted to share with you the reason I got this stuff on the web it's so that whoever comes in contact with me is able to read. I don't have much to do since loosing two jobs at my first place of work it was almost time to leave when I am told I wouldn't be needed for much longer. I recall this happening when I showed up to work as a package handler and this kid tells me he wasn't going to need me so I left, however the following week I realize my efforts wouldn't be needed for much longer. The shift supervisor asked that I step into the supervisors office to explain to him the fault in my evaluations I had missed doing something and he wrote me up, so I notice them not talking to me I follow sometimes when I get blamed for not doing a good job. By this time I'm fed-up I heard somewhere something about layoffs and I didn't think showing up like that was going to cause trouble they terminated me regardless I think because of family problems or something to do with someone accusing me of something. When it was time to clock out and go home I just decided maybe best to help my supervisor she was behind me doing all the work and I was laughing underneath I was closely watching but she appeared to be on the hard rock part of the ordeal. So she calls me out she wasn't speaking to me we had been flirting and I lost it I told them they needed better workers, I had found another job so the manager who had been walking back and forward asked me to go wait for him in the office. So I left the trailer to go wait in the break room on my way there I notice my co-worker he had some checks in hand. I was asked why I had left early to go home so I tried explaining that it had to do with getting a second job I was trying to make the smooth balance in order to get money and perhaps be able to work both jobs wassup with that? I responded but it didn't help he just told me to get back to work. Within minutes the lady I was working with comes in and tells him that I was a slacker so I started to shout and whatever it was time to go home but he said we are both to blame for how slow production had become. So on that evening I silently left to go away it's caused me to really think about getting on the road and moving to another city because all I got is this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The next frontier of airport innovations is in the bathroom

Airports suffered a 10-year losing streak in America’s Best Restroom contest. Their bad run ended in 2016, when Minneapolis-St. Paul Interna...