-->

7.14.2014

VW Rejects Comments by Daimler’s Bernhard of Paccar Link

I am wondering when the television commercial is going to offer viewers a glimpse of the new Volkswagen Amarok which pumps out 3.0-liter V-6. While watching one of those soap's on television and trying to figure out how to get a job, and what this Windows 8 update could mean? I said damn after I noticed a Volkswagen truck I would like to own one/drive it even if I hear about it from Gem.tv program. Jetta has always been a unique vehicle to notice being driven but since helping transport a car back to it's owner I found one parked inna neighborhood garage, but it goes to show how it's now possible to ask for a test drive at the dealerships. I looked at the 4 door Amarok from VW trucking.

Volkswagen denies planning a bid for U.S. Paccar

VW Rejects Comments by Daimler’s Bernhard of Paccar Link

Volkswagen says US pickup is back on the table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haiti gangs try to take over Port-au-Prince airport

BBC News - Soldiers have been deployed to defend the airport of the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince, from an assault by armed gangs.