-->

7.09.2014

Status Update

The blog is doing fine I am the only person looking at it I don't get comments so wonder why by all means, doing everything possible to share with my audience newspaper posts about the media. I basically need a job i've been asking around without any luck since this weekend I can honestly tell you the next entry isn't going to be about biz. I was searching for news about the rally in Nairobi but it's now past I spent the week wanting to be there to see the cars leaving the lot I asked how much it would cost to travel on Etihad biz class. But I almost came to the conclusion it's like a hazard sitting at home while stuff is happening right in front of you, so many homeless it's not even funny you got people sleeping in tents I couldn't afford traveling I want to go somewhere. Yet the cost of traveling on Ethiopian cannot be affordable for me if not working to obtain a frequent flier card don't ask me to fill anything out i'm not familiar with the airline biz. I think to avoid going thru that new terminal at Dallas/Ft-Worth asking looking around. It's really not interesting so I must avoid going thru there and procrastinating immediately the false assumption about a dirty motel come to the conclusion thinking about going to the World Cup in Brazil impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haiti gangs try to take over Port-au-Prince airport

BBC News - Soldiers have been deployed to defend the airport of the Haitian capital, Port-au-Prince, from an assault by armed gangs.