-->

7/01/2014

Latest Update

Today we played soccer the United States it was emotional it was skilled yet the players lacked what it takes to be servants, and emotion game against Belgium at the World Cup in Brazil at stadium Salvadore after all the work the team lost 0-2 or 1-2 final. I don't know where else to go it's about time it's over i'm now listening to the media which has put blame on family values I don't know what else to do about our players loosing but it happened in a very tropical place and believe me fragile time and at that nice stadium. I would like to make a few things clear the team played with experience attention for the coach helping them win, Jurgen Klinsman never said anything but he appeared to be taking the journey to Brazil a little to fast and journalists followed them as they entered and sat inside their tour bus. A person coaching cannot find a reason to loose it was like a picking up where the team didn't want to go, a carnival full of drugs. Since the complaint about drinking sounded like a craving for something which must be demolished it must have come from the behind the goal net the fans just packed nearby Cowboy's were okay with all this attention calm as I watched what looked like a draw/win for everybody in Brazil 2014.

The Belgians never did anything to catch my attention, I did experience some of their hardcore training. I never found anything right about battling such an opponent & foe a peaceful exit which I have to say I can now understand if anything the rude direct explanation it looked horrible and sounded dark which way? I usually don't watch but it was live and on prime time television. So I don't want to put blame on the the field of soccer, the final score wasn't the problem it was like a person unable to see reason why they could win it. Team USA walked in thru the door but its like the previous match laying down listening to old moves, hitting new Amsterdam ignorant poor and obnoxious. It's like the previous match with Germans on the field they did us wrong, Germany won I watched the game I went from believing in Europe to understanding American soccer fans. Germany kind of clouded their chance of survival and major error due to a distraction with the French history of playing soccer players need to go thru the injuries it was boring seeing an American kicking it. Clouding the chance of survival it was dry I left the match although I wasn't in Brazil I was at home from the outside an advertisement helped Belgium win. We are never going to have enough to return but there's Qatar 2022 World cup I hope we can get fresh new talent, people who are able to withstand the fire.

After a song got played the American figured to step outside by getting into a situation he couldn't get out of without injury. It wasn't an American getting to play at the world cup it was the player not accepting he could bend it like Beckham, players not accepting each point whether they tried it or denied the good fortune of this experience. So the fans had to face doom i'm saddened, I lost coming down to see a game and leaving a looser. I am sorry we lost standing and acting like that around friends who appear to have been closer Belgium shot at the goals and got away with the ball game 1-2 final. Run at the mouth look it's just a road to the end of "this world cup I believed that we could go and win" fast forward don't bug me rude boy it wasn't how you fly. It was how we loose a nice, cheap word of advice, the smart kid doing good, it was a rude girl doing her thing. It wasn't cool I maybe jumping up and talking but it was nothing I notice the boring approach into the Belgian border who only those players who happen to once be nobodies. Compared to watching stuff professionally I wouldn't risk putting faith on that one individual without motivation how could he have closed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...