-->

5/26/2014

Rita Ora Teams Up With Adidas

I would like to share this article with you it's about Rita Ora the British chanteuse speaking about her shoe game from Cannes Film Festival in France. I am a fan of the sneaker ce they start to get old I start to ask why I even bother wearing them to work because I do recall loosing a pair soon afterwards I notice my co-worker wearing a pair. I however never bothered to ask why I guess they are sold at the Chinese stock market in large numbers because you don't know why people buy them, where they've been boots probably do a better job but people just think because you've got them they can carry you anywhere and everywhere. Aren't Chinese people big sneaker fans take a look at Malaysia they're always on television I doubt if my relation to their style appeals to people like me with ambition. I obtained my first pair while in Kenya maybe go to give them one more try but until I can do that i'm not going to look at someone's feet because design is hard you know? it's about understanding what exactly Adidas headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany requires from consumers. I have found other brands which don't boast about their quality Adidas sounds good & appears trendy for several reasons I regret wearing them try Fila because the sports athletes who wear their shoes get wronged by the media, it's like obtaining a something worthless after I've wasted my money on something else Adidas isn't going to hire their going to continue selling the same classic pair of shoes no matter what it isn't going to wear out the journey either begins or ends inside an Asia part of the world a place many people don't see called sweat shop. Please don't tell the problems affecting this company they just sound cool but it putting visitors thru so much I just had to look at them and post something on this blog i'm going to ask someone to obtain them for me nevertheless try Lacoste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...