-->

5/23/2014

Mame

Greets, it's been awhile since we last talked the blog is taking up so much of my time. It's morning here in Texas I am at home still but having very poor luck with getting what I want from others, sitting down at the computer now there isn't much else to tell someone because i'm unable to help them as the day begins and ends. Since last week I have been listening to the radio but it's not like i'm interested in always publishing blog entries but I went to look for work. It turns out I was at home I don't know what made me do it but I called this company to ask if they were hiring? so they told me they were but it's over the phone. So I left home to drive but as soon as I arrived i'm going inside the building and their talking about something so I decided to tell people on this page how difficult it's become controlling egos. I however didn't talk because I was entering the elevator and unable to cancel the help I've received from my mom since she's asked that I go get some petrol. It was early in the week I am sitting down trying to begin my week when all of a sudden we're walking around Wal-Mart and i'm looking for deodorant and soap to take home, this one lady she has her back turned towards the isle as i'm assisting her to picking up something she's dropped. I was unable to stop from asking if I could go get something from the store I was told the gas I was using wasn't right but I ignored the comment and just tried to think it wasn't such a problem. I had been at home when a man knocked on the door to tell me I didn't couldn't work for a living since I don't have money I just agreed and turned my computer on which is in the office, I often have to apply for jobs some decide to call and I answer but it's not important mentioning here because their not serious. So the man called me to speak to me I responded by asking if they have jobs? they said they hired a company to do it for them, so I had to leave in a hurry to go outside to take mom to the bank. But as I was outside waiting in the car there's traffic going past I begin to think how long I've lived in this city it's almost 18 yrs and nothing has changed, someone exiting the bank it's beginning to get old I suppose the winter really battered me and i'm soar I need to work to help pay bills at home. We decided to go out for some Chinese since it's along the way we drove past to arrive at the bank a place i'm always going to take my mother, they recently built this new bank which belongs to Bank of America, I know what it is so I open the door to speak to someone walking out it's early in the morning. I think i'm having problems communicating with others but okay it's as serious as it sound I have to cancel my memos, declare bankruptcy, quit attending college, make friendships last, get disciplines etc. Because even if I don't have got the job i'm praying that something comes up, it's taking up space to live at home with my mother. I don't care if they opened a new bank or how many places cancel my request to work for them, it just sounds like they told me to shut the hell up because i'm not dreaming about dream liners it's 4 AM here. At the China King the place where we went to eat after leaving Chase bank i'm sitting inside eating when all of a sudden I realized the BMW parked outside, and someone leaving with it immediately after we begin to eat food. It's slow out here at the airport you see things, police waiting to arrest someone next to parking talking on the phone. The radio however sounds like the medium which people use to chat with another on TV I was watching an interesting news episode. This one Nun appears and I am calm as if I didn't notice my cousin's Ford Taurus with a yellow jacket on the drivers seat, it's uncommon to see familiar scenes i'm paranoid I need to ask more questions the attire which they use to park planes you know the clothes. I got one of them after I was hired but the job not serious I have to keep coming up with a reason why I shouldn't work there. But after she told me I couldn't come back ever again I walked out after all Cargo jobs aren't paying me i'm not going to be able to make them hire me I had enough. I even recall going to Mercedes Benz afterwards to check out the parking lot, I parked my car then entered it's about to rain this looks nice. How many miles does it have? how much does it cost? who is going to buy it? the thunderstorms would soon make it rain i'm driving home feeling alright because I did everything in my power to apply for a job let's hope I get a call. During the interview I was asked a few questions which I replied subsequently I came to see if I could get hired not look downstairs she said she was going to call me after speaking to the headquarters about rehiring me, now I know it's going to work I thought to myself as it began to rain this war of the worlds. So I am hoping for them to see something valuable in me she gave me her number so I walked into the airport just one more time to see if I could get my job back, it appeared okay until she told me she didn't find me interesting and that they couldn't do it. I was really upset I made excuses but what she told me sank in I have been trying not to cry but i'm a grow up eternally speaking from the heart, this company doesn't rehire people who've come and gone. I did everything in my power to shine some light it's however taking up so much power I was looking down on them like it's easy but it's impossible so I am looking around elsewhere. The man said something about never coming back he mentioned the time and i'm like okay sir, the lady who I saw with for my interview me told the General Manager who explained that it was going to be awhile before I could get a job there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...