-->

5/29/2014

Apple CEO Tim Cook's letter to employees announcing Beats deal

article

Times of India

The Apple deal to purchase beats looks good I mean they're making Dr.Dre a Billionaire so I consider him to be a wizard of the hip-hop music industry, a lucky chap there is maybe nobody else in the industry with this kind of money Apple is spending $3 billion to purchase Beats Music and Beats Electronics. No matter where you are sometimes change takes the better part our mindset and it doesn't matter who you know people are going to be people. So even if this does make Dr.Dre a rich billionaire we all know what this sounds like, I enjoy listening to music and no matter who I listen to or am asked to tune into I cannot do what Apple has done to make technology what it is today. I could be arriving/departing my lifestyle doesn't have much to do with how music should sound I just watch the news and figure doing what I can to make ends meet, getting rich from someone else isn't what i'm able to do because I don't consider the luxury lifestyle funny. I was flying into Houston and listening to some Japanese music and who cares what could be happening to the things i've done to make others upset, I think your entertainment could be about settling grievances but at this time arriving safely is all I care about. As soon as I am finished listening to something I wouldn't care what was going to happen because I don't like to find stuff missing and i'm sure you don't either. People who rob others make our culture look terrible so if you aren't very interested in money but instead care about clearing the bar struggle by traveling and opening to foreigners. I first discovered iTunes in my apartment while attending University I considered their advertisement appealing but before long Rolex took over, after this silent challenge to try understanding religion and why politics mattered I realized all executives want is to loose focus and confuse others. Today all you ever hear about are the corporate take overs and antitrust lawsuits but none of it is creating a difference so it's good Apple acquire Beats Electronic because nobody knows where Interscope came up with the money. Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre will join Apple okay I haven't seen anyone asking exactly who these people are? and where they came up with the idea? where they're going to take entertainment? it's busy i'm looking to buckle up instead of getting out there to spend $1000 on furniture and nice things. I no longer attend school but thieves are getting away with my idea, time to partition split it evenly break it all down follow the leader. Something happened people get fired and given the cold shoulder someone had to have taken something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...