-->

10/10/2013

Rant: Job Search @ Dallas/Ft-Worth

Something happened I will have to find another job..I was arrested at the airport asking about what happened, why they couldn't allow people who didn't pass the screening exam and they told me it's because of security that many of the prospective people who go in there don't get a badge. I happened to be hired then sent there and returned only to get caught by the police inside the office. I flunked the test they give for all badge holders applying for work at the international terminal. Before the exit thursday I was called by the access control office asking me to wait for my background to clear earlier yesterday morning at around 8 am they said it wasn't going to work because of the test result. I am told to wait awhole year before I can retake the exam it's a big problem talking about it but I spoke to the security officers who arrested me in their office at Terminal D access control..because I was asking too many questions and trying to force them to allow me to take an exam. I also was asked to go to my bosses office to ask them why I couldn't get access to the cyber computer following my appointment inside the access control office. There is nothing my employer could do so I told them "bye" I was going to search for another job they're on the upscale side not talking just asked to apply only to ignore the warnings, I kinda thought otherwise. Yours Tru, EoO

No comments:

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...