-->

10/25/2013

Chick & Ferrari

Hello there this is going to be an entry i'm typing up on from the notepad I was gone away from my desk. I was with my family yeah my cousins hanging out watching television, mom asked us to go get a byte to eat since we had spent the Wednesday night at their home. Normally following behind listening to Nicky Minaj or someone but usually it's like I pulled up and was suprised because his wife wasn't in. So I handed him the stuff I had packed up before leaving things like, onions, flour, cheap food from the store mom called me said hey i'm over here in the store why not come join me i'm inside Cost-Co. I had just been driving outside leaving the crib to go to the bail bond man. However, I noticed school kids sometimes walking even during school hours the nice car was a black benz with nice rims so I took a look otherwise known as a rim shot at the wheels. Yes, I had been gone so the call from mom kinda took some attention away from the times when I am outside and driving past the tow truck, something told me to watch out because next time if i'm not behind it I may get punched in the face. Sorta like mom wanted me to go visit my cousin it was fun I mean she's been married now for awhile, they are both black parents the restaurant where we went to eat served chinese food. So I walked in after stepping out of the new car which I had to drive to go see them i've got a cousin who kinda like wasn't able to report to school. So I recall asking her why? she may have said it's because there are too many kids doing stuff; so I ignored everything and walked back downstairs chilling inside my cousin house. We however left arriving at Kohl's parking listening to Justin's new song the man inside was carrying a toddler so I didn't want to bother asking if the child was a boy or a girl. The store sold nice stuff we even went to pickup a flyer because i'm looking at houses. I had alot of fun this sunday will be my birthday I turnberry thirty three. I am thankfull for Salute La Familia, things falling apart I got, the food & culture, the future ahead and the wisdom God has & what I have experienced. Indian Ocean: 20 best places to stay

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...