-->

10/02/2013

Hey mac

I am at home it's a quiet evening i'm inside there are scattered clouds the sky is perfect for flight so I am with somebody explaining what went wrong at the office. But now that I am done explaining I find it silly but still very cold to be sharing this information. I don't like to waste time but I posted bond after speaking to the judge in the city of Grapevine Texas where I was taken this morning on 2 charges but they're misdemeanors i've got to find a place to work otherwise I don't see myself going to the dallas international airport to do the same thing again. It was like I didn't resist arrest and they took me into a squad car yesterday afternoon the police tell me I was caused trouble with the security guard and seated before turning into a heckler. So I plead not guilty to trespassing but was bonded out total cost for each offence is $2,000. Anyway I went back following entering the office to speak to the person in charge there and she asked me nicely to go and talk to my boss. So I am going back to speak and when I arrive I am told to sit down and listen so I begin arguing and wave them goodbye so I leave the premises and try driving it's here that I call the police who tell me there is nothing they can do but it was not obvious at the time I was going to meet up with them for arrest. I didn't want to run or nothing so I just called the office where I had been wasting my breath explaining to the person who was in charge, she called the man who sat me down and told me to shut up or leave the office and building. The police then arrested me but it was indoors so I sat down in the office where they had to think where to take this issue next, so I am put inside a squad car where I begin to wonder why I even bothered. I went to the jail and had to sit and follow pilot flying over the prison but this was the only problem. I am a blogger and on one of the blog websites which I am the administrator I added before leaving for bed last night the term "terrorist" so the slide show has been on since I need to switch it off. So I am asked to step into the office but refuse.

No comments:

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...