-->

6/10/2012

Ngong

I was watchign the news just now and found some disturbing images about an accident that happened in my home country of Kenia. Fortunately I know the politicians who are involved in the accident. Since the beginning of the yr stuff has reached climax because it seems as though matters keep flooding the web about various topics things beyond my control. The east african region where it happened may sometimes get ignored by the camera today was just one of those days when I received the sad news, take a look at the article. For instance i've read tweets mentioning flights taken that happened to be dangerous, and have even heard convo about choppers. I just didn't think this type of stuff could happen to cops and senior government official following the bomb blast which rocked Nairobi this past week. The plane mentioned was a factory AS350B3e Ecureuil helicopter a recent acquisition by the Kenya Police Air Wing from Eurocopter Southern Africa (Pty). The cause of the crash is said "poor weather" I urge you as well as others to pray for the family if it's for real may the victims rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...