-->

6/22/2012

Miami Heat Wins NBA Championship: What Hollywood Is Saying

Please read this article about tonight's NBA game between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat, i'm sorry I wasn't able to follow game 5 until just moments ago. I realized I hit the bottom walking out before the second half started I could see the Miami stadium crowd in there players around the court it was oldschool. I will post as many headlines as possible but they definately weren't going to give OKC a chance. As soon as Boston Celtics lost I didn't really want to know what would happen next, because Dallas Mavericks got slammed and it's just now clear who owned the rim and is the baddest.
Defining the Finals: LeBron, Durant
Coach K: LeBron James will play
Thousands celebrate Heat title
LeBron James captures his first championship as Heat win NBA Finals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...