-->

6/30/2012

Update

There's not much happening everything is going well i'm trying to stay up with everything going on. My blog has been taking up alotta space if you've noticed the space it's taking up?? I hope your wired because I notice the Apple commercials. I wonder if it's just me that doesn't use the web on a daily basis. Today I watched the trials there isn't anything to do about it I Google realization is i'm not going to be able to even go, so just know that i'm looking forward to watching it live. Please stay tuned to the radio/phone/tv i'm often listening to BBC. Since I am unemployed there is no telling how the London 2012 games are going to go down for me but think about it. If you've seen/heard something about Asian Games also preview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...