-->

3/23/2010

T-mobile Maps

I recently damaged my wireless phone it got flooded by water, the problem was that this phone Co t-mobile wasn't going to replace my cell phone I wasn't the primary accountant, it happened last month. A couple of weeks ago I’m now able to say that I don't have to spend so much effort trying to argue about the directions. After misplacing my cellular phone I had to replace it so I walk into the store to ask about fixing it and was given directions to another store where I could find a repair man. So i'm upset but willing to drive that way no gasoline. So i'm challenging myself to fix the problem don't really know what i'm going to say but it's at Dallas I had just been there moments ago. T-mobile tried to persuade me to go towards a closer location I told them I wanted the device repaired a.s.a.p this is way out line the All Star game would be starting soon attached to buildings are banners showing basketball players I believe the basketball game started that evening. So i'm moving through the service rd it's nearly late afternoon traffic; and here I come with a damaged cellular phone. It was here that I asked for work without any luck. The next stop is a burger joint where I sat down and wrote on the application I want work anything open? the place I was going to is nearby. I just had to leave their parking lot someone's pushing a Ferrari off on the service road. I pass the burger shop and motel at the hwy and made stops before arriving at my destination the location was somewhere next to a hospital. I walked into the gas station and took off without saying a word driving around in Dallas in a car out of gas far from home with no funds. So when I returned and i'm told that I need $ to replace it so I felt dissapointed wonder why I drove all that way. The Dallas traffic is confusing but with some nicety. I couldn't think of any other reason why I spend so much time indoors. Don’t know how many other electronica fans there are out there. Most of the stuff I listen to is Trance because the radio in the ride doesn't work. Listen to the radio from home is cool, I listen to radio streaming from the web for fun this is about my journey to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...