-->

3/05/2010

Political Standoff Puts Kenyans’ Rage in Focus

There could be something to learn not earn from this scandal but whose to blame? It’s just a fact of communicating through trusted parties which solves many of the problems faced in Nairobi, KE. It turns out that even the documentaries about the women knowing how to spend their profits doesn't do the job of making sure no violence takes place. I suppose the government decade’s to do away with seeing progress and instead situate all their beliefs on correspondent that is courageous to take all the blame. Before all this happened they showed parts of Nairobi slums places I’ve not been to but would rather never want to walk through, just because the students don't have books doesn't mean they will not end up being profiled on television. The boarding school is where they showed prospective candidates with higher IQ's than me. I don't feel like I’m welcome into such a conversation because the Prime Minister holds the microphone and talks even over the President's commercial antihero vociferous conjugation. It's as though during the violent protests nobody cared and confrontations only happened inside our homes at the living room. I could remember returning from my classes and wanting to have something to make me travel to that side of the globe but after seeing the clashes I just shutdown in disbelief. But now that the leaders are getting along everything is supposed to get solved immediately I just don't have any ideas at the moment about what grains and rice shipments have to do with reading the Nairobi newspaper. Farmers are supposed to handle such things not politicians who are given the luxury of taking full control of the economy, military, utilities, infrastructure, transportation and tourism. With the cost of tuition going up every year I don't expect to be completing mine anytime either, mainly because I don't own a good sedan. But if I had it my way I wouldn't be bothered with going to the bank after having lunch, where are all the Kenyan spies and secret police? maybe the citizen's need to know more than what is being displayed for the president and vice holds most of the power. Corruption is an epidemic that needs your attention each and every one holding foreign currency is responsible for such things. It must be that the number of politicians isn't shrinking Africa has got to spread the wealth amongst the countries surviving the economic hardships to pull us forward. Starting a political upheaval such as the taking away of money from those who desperately need it is wrong, what needs to be done is for these two candidates to brainstorm not feed on what's already taken place. If this government becomes paralyzed student's will not attend to their studies, don't assume that the push forward isn't coming from the Maasai child studying on Nazi territory, the Bukusu child crossing the road in Argentina, the Luo educated in Berlin and the Swahili scholar in Mexico. Since 2007 what has the country done to move it out of debt? is the president doing all that is possible to maintain those internet cyber's and secure the capital city from foreign invaders. I didn't like the bloodshed and I rather see the citizen from the republic getting respect to a stand ovation and not having to control what they do even behind closed doors. If the authority spoke about me I would tell him off, if the leader of the violent clashes spoke to me I would tell him off. It's just a matter of time before we're all sitting down in the same places with the same frown on the face claiming to be getting it better and faster. I want to know where I’m going I waited for the election results but it now seems as though the election results have come running after me wit more fire burning. The NSE should be warned such a matter, will cause deadlock because politics is long and very easy turning inside out. I just want to see the right leader getting put into that office, one has the funds while the other is nowhere in sight should they both receive a compensation? that could depend on who’s outdoors there listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...