-->

3/14/2010

Rant: Computer New/Used

I just left my chat room on ICQ where I normally have been sitting at since the afternoon there is nobody to talk to but from the looks of it my computer isn't the latest brand but a less affordable model weakly carried here. I was thinking I haven't had a job although lately from blogging it's what I’m able to handle, the profit received from the sale of a computer. This is something I’ve done to make a dollar sometimes it's a waste but is more than enough. What if I told you last offer was just $180 with the previous computer sitting on the floor I’m just concerned about making it because I don't like junk laying around. With my hard drive being so hot and the screen being so slow wouldn't offering them to a dealer for recycling be understandable. It appears as though my chances of obtaining anything worth more than $17 isn't possible, next to the Apple display I fancy owning a better computer. So I asked the techie from the store to offer me the latest Windows OS overall cost extreme without FX motherboard and various components to buy I don't regard using this PC anymore as useful. I'm just wasting time trying to look cool when really virus and computer security, protecting my system causes bugs. I don't know if a motherboard like mine is effective anymore on the web since all I’m searching for is money Pay pal is here but for anyone with ugly computers I may need to change it to the slow lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...