-->

6/01/2020

Rioting, looting

It's been a tremendously long week I haven't had enough energy to even get outside to look for my dog. I decided to get out there and do some shopping, the world just stopped after coronavirus I'm worried about the unemployed and homeless. But I see people forming crowds and the police turning their backs on camera's out there in Boston. However, in places like New-York people are protesting and taking long walks, they showed cars moving right along, I kinda wished this never happened to that black man it has sparked huge protests. Rioting is going against police control for instance shooting a video brandishing your weapons, violent disputes took place but you don't want to see stuff like this. People are tired to continuously shout at the police, I guess their mad and upset many we're doing it. Some are worried and talking, someone asked me if I heard what had happened? I said that I did hear something. What do you think? I said it's kinda wrong for someone to be mishandled and later on killed but it's a fact that if the person was a criminal all criminals need to be punished. But this doesn't solve problems, breaking glass and stealing looting is wrong it just goes to show how when you escalate certain matters stuff gets out of hand and bigger trouble suddenly targets you. It doesn't matter what I think, because I feel like today not everyone is wealthy, you got the wrong agenda taking precedence over the normal way we view our community. As a black person doing the right thing can lead to wrongdoing, it's not welcome and it just looks childish because if this happened in jail or behind closed doors I wouldn't be happy. So why do it? why bother even trying? it looks or sounds like there's something hidden behind this tasteless make of a "statement" those fires indicate to me something completely different. It started with a sign and ended up becoming a dirty way to not only view afro-America but um race relations in general. I read something from former president Obama over the death of George Floyd, I dunno how to respond because if you think about it he could have been instructing me to be dumber than how I already am. Businesses have lost customers, they've witnesses buildings being set on fire and streets getting plenty of heat over this incident nothing is normal I cannot sleep. It's childish, it's silly to break into and rob, it's crazy to protest and break curfews, it's wrong to do wrong. But this all goes to show how if you hear something and do something, nobody will bother you they just rise and act as though they care but to "them" it's a waste of time. I know the police need to respond to acts of disorder and follow rioters, stop the violence I notice one kneeling in defiance of football anthems but it's not going to make matters work for anyone. I am black I don't need to be put in the back, on top of anything I dislike having to look at rioters and looters stealing if confuses me. I have been put on handcuffs it's not nice, everyone should know this they just stand up for their rights and give out instructions but leave it to the representative, tell it to the judge make sense out of being a law-abiding citizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...