-->

1/12/2019

Status Update

Hello, I wanted to post an update to let everyone know what's been happening. I managed to save some money and travel during New-years eve 2018 it was fun, so I haven't had much time to think about socializing lately online. Anyway, I just completed creating a second blog for my fashion portal. I have several sites now if you've heard or surfed my website on google. You know how busy things can get, we still living rough over here in North Texas. I would also like to mention how busy i've been with the job I work in a warehouse assembling auto parts. It was a splendid year and I hope 2019 goes down well, I didn't think I would end up in a place like New-York after Christmas but that's where my mind was for the first week of 2019. I am glad I am busy you know it's good for the future, I owe people money but it's all good I will eventually pay them back and be calm. I would like to let people know what I been up to with work i've been forced to work a busy schedule sometimes six or seven days a week right now I got no woman around. You can keep up with me on social media I am really busy. At the present time I don't start work until Jan 22, 2019 I will be trying to synchronize everything in order to generate cash and make a living. I also would like to raise money to repair the house where I live the furnace doesn't work so I need to repair it, hopefully in the near future we establish some kind of payment plan and i'm able to pay for repairs. Otherwise thanks for reading my blog headlines, I like traveling there's just little time and money just glad I got an Apple i-phone 7. The objectives for this year is to work hard and enjoy life stay healthy and clean. The most common aspirations for the coming year in the U.S. are to eat healthier, get more exercise and to save more money.
''

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...