-->

8/29/2016

French Montana and Iggy Azalea Keep Dating Rumors Going With Trip to Mexico

French Montana and Iggy Azalea Keep Dating Rumors Going With Trip to Mexico

Read More: French Montana and Iggy Azalea Keep Dating Rumors Going With Trip to Mexico - XXL | link

From: 411 Molo
To: Iggy Azalea & French Montana

Nice to hear about you two getting on a cruise there are so many places to go to such as the french riviera, sad to know I just been released i've been home for about a week and have had some time to think about how I live and act. I didn't know I was such an uncoordinated individual until the judge asked me what I had learned after my experience confined to a cell inside Tarrant County. I told them how I felt about pushing people around it's not everyday that you get woken up and asked to read the bible, read this and do that so I accept pushing people as the only thing I did learn while in jail. This is just something I posted I don't mind having seen you together it's all good, I am not as talented as you two, I cannot think of a song but when I do it better not be about a monkey. I believe Iggy Azalea to be talented so is French Montana, I hope they can both work on presentation but this rumor is certainly going to have me rolling for a few more days. Thank the lord for his blessings I got two artists sitting on a boat next to each other, I got nothing more to say or do but thank the lord for his miracles each and every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...