-->

9/03/2015

Rant: The College Store Closing

I would like to post this rant I thought about because i'm not attending college but people keep requesting that I go to school. It appears as though this is the only spot or place to obtain books at a cheap price. I have run into sites which sold travel tickets and flights vacations, when I returned from my cousins wedding, they all pointed towards these travel sites for some odd reason I was wondering why this bug. It's no wonder they call me on the phone forcing me to talk about things like when can I return to Florida? I don't know who these people are? what could have caused the problem. I thought it was odd I had to sit and browse websites selling travel tickets.

Where is the college store located? I searched for their address and only thing I can find is the one next to my mothers home so many cars speeding thru there i'm wondering why my professor sent her students downtown. I spoke to her and she tells me she has since quit and been fired so the bad luck isn't her fault no need to look down or around just listening to planes taking off from the airport the noise is repetitive.

What were you doing there? I was looking to find exam papers at a cheaper price everything went well because I lost a position at the airport this company hired me right before I filed my taxes I was terminated for being rude to a customer and when did you go there? for what? Who is that lady customer? What did she want? What was she looking for?

Who did you speak to? I spoke to someone calling themselves the intern so they just stood there next to me shouting questions I wasn't allowed to sit down but when I left they must have even searched my apartment townhouse you cannot trust someone preaching about making money across from this restaurant I normally go to for food.

Where was it located? The college store near this college I attend is closer to me somewhere nearby. But the one near the University closed down it used to be I could walk in and get stuff, remember asking for directions anyway I was there trying to get a job and they didn't respond. Where did it move to? Prior to the attacks on 9-11-2001 I made a visit to the University bookstore it just so happens the parking lot is across the street from it. A friend told me about the stuff that happens during lunch break I wasn't paying attention until when my grandmother came to visit and I went there to look around. After parking I became disappointed because I couldn't be at two places at the same time nobody around just parked cars now days, near the library you notice nothing but problems the downtown parts of this town is a scary place. No sky scrappers the last time I was taken to this music studio and the few buildings had broken glass it's a trend i'm noticing while looking around broken windows.

Was it for a job work placement? I really needed to work way back in 2003 so this man calls me to schedule an interview it never amounted to anything. But someone took me to a restaurant across the street anytime I go there there's a problem. They got this Italian restaurant and i've been inside once this one kid drove a BMW I guess it doesn't matter now but I didn't hear anything after I broke my car door, looking for a job. So while trying to repair it one afternoon I notice they're fixing this sedan and it's a 745 Li anyway it just so happens I needed to drive for an interview at the airport sure rings a bell into mind.

When was the last time you were seen there? I normally drive by but haven't gone back since last week I went past the location just last week trying to take an online exam but parking has become better they have cops patrolling. Otherwise the business building used to get crowded the University constructed some new facilities, they however don't provide access on local TV in the evening it's so boring. After the cable boxes got hacked and Katrina happened I am guessing it's how these script kiddies get involved and took over the government doesn't sound strange doesn't matter to me where they're going or what kinds of toys he drove. I had to leave it was silent just sounding silly no need hoping that getting hired wasn't going to solve my problem so I tried ordering Americano to an audience that employee wasn't being honest. I've been locked up several times because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time i'm not lying because I don't have many friends in the industry so whatever I see and hear brings problems.

Do you enjoy reading books explain further? I still enjoy reading it's just impossible trusting hackers to tell me they're being honest when I listen to them talk. Especially after you've been to county jail the circus act just keeps unfolding with collaborations. If you been to North Texas and noticed the garbage taking place within the tollway especially in the morning there are no bathrooms it's upsetting extravagance at the cost of loosing loved ones and having no friends, family members not speaking owning a computer is hard.

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...