-->

5/14/2015

Michelle Rodriguez, Charlize Theron, Zoë Kravitz & More Bring "Mad Max: Fury Road" to Cannes

Yahoo -While sitting on the couch waiting to watch a movie this trailer for this film came on, I however wasn't going to ignore the couch so I just highlighted it to follow up not intending to perhaps skip thru it when I found out about it, I am sure the bootleg version has hit the web way ahead of the big screen premier. Mainly appears to be a big attempt to please the hollywood elite this works sometimes, but it looks too far out somewhere in the desert. I know a little bit about the Sahara unlike a Russian action thriller you have to wonder what exactly is going to happen next?? where was it filmed etc. I want to watch it if and when it does come onscreen there doesn't seem to be anymore film trailers to take up the directors attention. I'm not a Nomad, the person directing may need to slow down and get the script and everything straightened out. The movie is essentially one long, relentless chase scene, with a succession of battles fought across scorched and barren wasteland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...