-->

2/13/2014

Team Austria

I haven't been listening to her albums in fact when I heard the first single to Good girl gone bad I almost died but you know it's biz first dreamliner's second. I think she's talented and very beautiful sometimes you cannot get a message from her so I put them up on my wall but people have a problem, I do get kinda puzzled when I see her with another woman..I don't mind the lesbian flirt thing but if she's got something to say then why not say it to me. I am just a regular g...uy I got feelings too you know so when I heard about the Caribbean I am excited but I think they have gone crazy. Even if I think the news girl Samantha J is worth talking to women are nothing but trouble, so because I don't want to fail this course I figure it's well worth the time to travel to Africa and see what's going on in that part of the world. But yeah Rihanna is gorgeous she just needs love and attention the way nobody else can and to receive that kind of attention from me you need money and must be success story. I was just thinking to not get her current status as a woman confused with the way people view her maybe it's not meant to be but I definitely need to reach her to tell her how much I can take care of her and be her friend. Happy valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...