-->

2/05/2014

Status Update

Hello, as far as I am concerned the blog is doing okay there are some interesting posts about entertainment which I would like to share with my audience. The upcoming winter games are scheduled to begin shortly, I was looking at the stadium and it looks unique the venue design isn't bad it's going to be a lot of fun looking at this if interested in seeing athletes from various countries who have been warned not get into all the corruption costing $50 billion. Otherwise I wish I was going to Sochi I dunno where it is I hear it's in Russia anymore information regarding things I dunno cannot be made at this time but I will be looking at the opening ceremony. I have seen sports broadcasts before sometimes it's in your face, for instance when I walked into our local electronics store to purchase something. It kinda appeared like they didn't even want to help someone talk about Sony, but it's viewed better the television maybe isn't what someone can sit down and imagine viewing put into layman's terms this is going to be a costly event. I dunno how I will be able to follow everything but it's going to happen I just think people need to be prepared and stop playing with the games we need something to look at even though sometimes it's technical making someone like those big visual electronics or aides. The Sochi Olympics will begin on Friday February 7 with the opening ceremony, and close on Sunday February 23.

http://www.architectureanddesign.com.au/news/sochi-winter-olympics-2014-first-look-at-the-fisht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...