-->

7/27/2012

Rant: DFW Airport Overhaul

I just arrived home from North Dallas and everything looks okay, I saw about two cop cars otherwise traffic is moving just fine. The reason i'm typing this is because I was just there and the traffic from last weeks journey kinda made me want to sit down and share a word something about the construction happening over at the North Entrance - Exit bothers me. I went the wrong way I was going to visit someone one evening during the rain and disliked looking for my car, leaving the bus terminal and searching for my car. The airport is located in a very bad place far from downtown, near Irving where the Cowboys used to play football. Late night and morning traffic problems I don't like to explain what was just completed but it's that bad. Anything happening there is none of my biz but if you look around and notice the incomplete road work, it should be considered a serious matter. One cannot help but brave thru the traffic it's a congestion as you leave the malls and area restaurants. While your driving the wait inside the car and obvious road conditions made me suspect something could be going on ahead of us, so can someone help me understand what could be wrong with the TxDOT. So I did some searching but couldn't find anything about it except for maybe some competition about, how you want it designed. Since I always go by there I just wanted to say that it's looking much better but don't know who could have finished it. Some international airports like in Great Britain, Qatar, Italia, France and Japan could be better or local ones such at Alaska, Atlantic, Hawaii, Michigan, Washington, Maryland, San Antonio, Houston, Newark these are perhaps better traveling on such short notice. The traffic is still there but with some of the lanes closed as I was going past there I believe the only thing happening is the new terminal D. Notice planes parked but it's going to take a lifetime remodeling my local airport..it just needs more upgrades to match other high performing airports like in Tokyo situated along the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...