-->

3/31/2011

Status Update

Okay reader this is a status update to let everyone know that this blog is up and doing well. Despite the changes and lack of feedback i've been thinking to continue with this service. Not to get over confident I haven't been out there as much as you'd think I should, but i've heard enough and am going to just say I like movies and long walks in the park. This follows the disaster which struck Japan, I dunno what to say it's all over the news and I even caught up with their news what an accident. It may not be easy displaying everything there is to learn about Tokyo, it's now a dangerous subject because many lives are missing or lost. My prayers go out to the citizens who have lived there. President Obama said the United States “stands ready to help” Japan deal with the aftermath. “Michelle and I send our deepest condolences to the people of Japan,” he said in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...