-->

10.07.2010

Rant

Nas Goes In On Def Jam In Email

Read more: Nas Goes In On Def Jam In Email | Necole Bitchie.com

I from on it does seem as though the world is moving faster not only do I have to respond to erroneous entries about online articles, but i've even lost complete arguments with some of these music domains such as World DJ. You may not know what i'm talking about but i've run into some issues with on that website, I had been asking the webmistress some questions. I opened my account but lost the password my bio is posted but I cannot access and/or make repairs. I only notice the ignorance because a movie about the Brooklyn doesn't coordinate with where this guy is from which is Queens. Does it not bother you to find nobody solving the problem, does it not seem obvious that it's impossible getting what I ask for? i'm just over there looking and seeing really no point in spending anymore of my talent there. The solution if you don't cover your ears is prefix time to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The next frontier of airport innovations is in the bathroom

Airports suffered a 10-year losing streak in America’s Best Restroom contest. Their bad run ended in 2016, when Minneapolis-St. Paul Interna...