-->

8/21/2010

Ai

So as I was looking at the calendar there are still some few weeks left until the Summer officially ends. While i'm seated here at my computer I realize the XP computer is asking for upgrades. It's a kind of mess but I am able to listen to new music without creating anything. Just radio I feel the vibes where is it all going are you interested because i'm here listening to new music and dunno if I should be carrying on without mentioning these artists; people you and I know their videos are on television I just don't want to sit here alone. How I found out about the fires from Russia, I was sorta suprised because I didn't know about their number one search engine Yandex. President visit to the United States appearing on the evening news if you didn't notice. Facebook is taking up most of my social time making me change around privacy settings instead of showing concern for my climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...