-->

4.07.2010

Final Fantasy 13

I went browsing the 1up videogame website and found a great gaming headline that i've never looked at before here is the description from it say We check out two new areas in the game at Square's pre-release party in Japan.

I recognized Square Enix imprint so maybe it's because I don't normally play video games that i've gained interest. On looking at the Playstation displayed at the electronics store I thought what a nifty gadget to possess. PS3 uses a version of the Netfront browser with graphics from Nvidia good things are the controller which let me use a headset to voice chat. The bad is this Ps3 doesn't have a flash card and memory reader I could definately want to watch Bond in Blue-ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...