-->

11/20/2020

Status Update

I'm just a blogger who wants to earn sales not just dollars from Amazon products. The reason for all of this is to become more tech savvy and to say whatever comes to mind. The world has become a stranger place to live following Covid-19 and death proof, that there's less movement. I am however denying my status of billionaire. I registered a domain name and created a second store which sells merchandise. It's confused now but when once it's all put together visitors will understand what i'm capable of. I dunno how long this has been happening but Google has removed previous posts archived, i've also lost out on my earnings since i get bombarded with messages about lack of feedback from potential sales on my Amazon affiliate program. I sometimes think these blogs matter, I don't read them no more in addition whenever online i'm idle. I feel like I am somebody just not the richest man in babylon. The reason for this post is to explain what I been doing for the past few instances. I been busy with editing different blogs and documenting my whereabouts to readers. It appears as though there isn't much going on but i've been at work here doing stuff. I've now made it possible to keep stuff structured, I look forward to black friday never missing out on earnings from my ideas.

No comments:

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...