-->

9/10/2020

Honda's For Sale

After the labor day holiday I just wanted to inform visitors about having sold my used 1996 Honda Accord. The person wanting to buy it came here to look at it, we got some steering wheel fluid but he didn't have with him a driving license. So he returned yesterday with his friend, and they took the Honda Accord from me for $980. I will miss this car I used it to go to work and even in the cold I drove it with all it's troubles. Despite having busted locks, broken speedometer, no a/c, no comfortable seat, no good springs etc. I used it daily and wouldn't flinch if someone asked me to pick it outta the yard, it got stolen once after the queen visited North America but the Dallas police helped me find it. I wanted the new owner to talk to me but he talked instead to the person selling it, my mother's bff. During conversations with some people and even at work, I always brought up the fact that I owned a Honda. We bought it from Dallas, long ago when Swiss Air crashed from JFK, recall princess diana death. It was then that mom went all the way to Dallas to ask some Hindus about getting it, when we got it I didn't like using it but I got used to it. It's broken down so many times, i've had to tow it and repair it certain persons have actually robbed me lying pretending that they could fix it. The accord is gone, I hope the new owner likes asian cars and can repair it once again the Honda Accord. The car cost like maybe $1100 but I got the radio for it after the factory version stopped working, I got new tires, and took it for minor repairs. The person who sold it says I owe them money but wouldn't elaborate as to how the sale could help merge the two deals, he said he did some work on it the engine looked clean when I checked it when the buyer was here. My aunt who sold cars actually owned a new version of the Honda Accord, so for it to be gone is unusual but i'm like okay it's now gone. See ya! You-tube video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...