-->

11/08/2019

Update

I just wanted to update everyone on what's been up. Since moving i've been forced to pay my bills most recent announcement is this deactivation of service by AT&T, they today cut off my cable and i'm out of luck and only able to use the internet to access few websites. So until I am able to pay this I will continue working at my new place of work since I got terminated last week. Fortunately, I wasn't expecting to be laid off. I had a good job I worked my butt off for that company and they let me go so i've had to look around. I would also like to mention that I recently turned 39 and I feel like lucky, you know to have a family and my computer. Otherwise, I have been job searching since being let go and I haven't been so lucky to get money. I happened to find a place to make and earn a living but besides it's better than nothing. Since I can only work at one job and quit calling people spreading the good news, I just want to thank the Lord for the good he has done 4 me. I am going to pay rent this month but before I submit I would just like to say, that you never know what is going to happen until you see it thru, thanks to my cousin for taking me out to eat and buying me gas. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...