-->

2/13/2019

Can We Please Just Let Cardi B Live?

At Sunday night’s Grammys, Cardi B became the first solo woman to win Best Rap Album for her double-platinum, critically beloved debut, Invasion of Privacy, notably beating Travis Scott, Pusha T, Nipsey Hussle, and the late Mac Miller. For this honor, Cardi says she was repaid with a deluge of bullying comments online about how much she didn’t deserve it, leading her to delete her Instagram on Monday night.

“I been taking a lot of s*** today, I’m seeing a lot of bulls*** today and I saw a lot of s**** last night,” Cardi said in a characteristically expletive-filled video posted before she deactivated her account. “And I’m sick of this s***. I worked hard for my motherf****** album,” which, she reminded everyone, she recorded while pregnant with her daughter, Kulture.

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...