-->

12.04.2013

Michelle Omo r.i.p burial sat

Hello everyone reading this i've deleted my notes. I received some sad news this past week concerning my cousins mother who once lived in New Jersey, yes she passed away from a stroke. I am told over the telephone I know who this person is I just never expected someone so gentle to be gone suddenly..she was married to my fathers brother I haven't seen them in years. She is leaving behind a femme cousin and a grown male husband of some 22 yrs it's very gloomy news so I asked to call them back but believe me news travels fast it's just impossible to get through to people expecially when there isn't any money only questions and poor answers. I was in prison they put me in a cell but I prayed and got out to talk about my experience it wasn't comfortable but this persons life ended. Before leaving I am told about another member of the family who was in a hospital bed then my uncle recently got robbed, if it's not too much to ask a moment of silence.
kupumzika kwa amani michelle yeye ni marehemu mke wa mjomba wangu william Omolo wote kutoka mpya Jersey, sisi The funeral arrangements and prayers is going on at the residence of William Omolo at 19E -Ari Drive,Somerset,N.J-08873. Phone number is 732-305-7333. The viewing will start at 10am--1200noon there after church service --refreshments served at the Mt Camel Church,350 Franklin Boulevard,Somerset,New Jersey from there we will proceed to the fundraising - scheduled on Saturday. December 7th 2013 from 700pm -200pm at--The Days Inn-Hillsborough--118 Highway 206 South,Hillsborough,New Jersey-08844.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The next frontier of airport innovations is in the bathroom

Airports suffered a 10-year losing streak in America’s Best Restroom contest. Their bad run ended in 2016, when Minneapolis-St. Paul Interna...