-->

4.23.2013

Rant about Boston

Since the authorities have apprehended the people who did this I just wanted to add my dime and nickle, to explain how I came around to finding this from CNN. I heard something about the incident but didn't know where it happened until I switched on the computer. It's in the afternoon and I normally get these kinds of alarming news segments unofficially online, so the television may have been on but the story caught my attention. What you see is people running but where are the bystanders I am supposing the marathon comes on normally like a suprise to those who watch extreme sports or are tuned into major networks. The tv is everywhere I was traveling and watching Fox a major network which is sometimes the first place I come to locally. The level of trust can be alarming because I am told certain things and certain things happen in my life that I cannot control but they still strike me by suprise who and what may have happened is none of my business and regardless of whether it's silent here in Texas accidents happen there is just no explaining where they are going to happen next and what we are to do about it the response and so forth. I want to say that bystanders have a responsibility to intervene you maybe don't want to become a statistic but from the looks of the explosive device used I wouldn't challenge a terrorist from the far east with credentials and right in front of various flags it's like illiteracy came to a climax and media frenzy we all just gave into the news feed immediately. I am not a psychologist but I heard about Facebook and was even warned by someone not to post anything regarding the incident, I find the level of information i'm receiving disturbing because I know for a fact there was something relating to me a pressure cooker and the face of a madman out to paint a clear picture of where the next problem and/or trouble is going to lead to. I am not in control of my finances so perhaps it's a professional hitman out to boost his ego because if you think about it controlling the situation is what that dude did for a number of days. His family may have been asked to step outside and speak to the media but what about the citizens and the way they reacted post information time and press briefing. At the white house press briefing Jay Carey appears to be the only person leading us into the fiasco. So i'm just throwing guesses because the suspected person(s) involved were two brothers I had a brother but he's not here to explain why he hasn't been speaking to us. Are we living in some kind of German tank where America is the wide load? Jay-z visit to Cuba. A NYTimes article asks if we as citizens of the U.S need to respond if a crime has been committed I believe not because in a city like Boston where stuff happens all the time, the entire country kinda expected it to happen I make mistakes all the time but I suppose it's not because of my status and knowledge of terrorism. The city is at fault and no matter what you tell me I stepped into a troubled situation the Boston marathon should have been stopped or something should have been done to curve the ball. Sometimes while driving I ran into a traffic stop and everything appears fine but turning to the right and I see a smoke flare and there was a car moving fast away from me. The brand of car I don't want to name but they were right in front of me a very serious situation because I can see a police woman and she is trying to control the situation, I didn't see the MLK special on CNN but I think it had something to do with the level of inscience and unscholarliness, again I am only speaking in regards to my safety and the destination I was traveling to that morning it's not funny. I missed how they said he was gunned down and to tell the truth I could see the entire thing taking shape with the dreaming and everything life just switched off into number one. If asked Have you ever been a bystander when somebody has gotten hurt, either physically or verbally? What did you do? Why did you make that decision? I didn't sit down but we live right next to the border and everything stops when your indoors as soon as you step into a store to buy something it's usually not with a person you dunno it's with a person who is getting paid more than you. So it's perhaps about the paycheck but how dangerous is it going to get with all the festivals and culture events shaping our lives why bother a baseball game make it there. Psychologically I attended college courses regarding this matter and I feel like the president is trying to say leave the girls alone but the situation room is ringing it on I don't want to lie and say I wouldn't fail but just because I tried does mean I am going to fail at something. I try to reach out to speak to women about stuff all the time it doesn't work, they appear to be bored with men and out of their minds some are friendly but others are a challenge conversations happening together in secret. I cannot be involved with anyone in that part of the world because they didn't do what they were supposed to do which is protect the visitors at the event, but I am supposing it's because of a simple blame game between the Olympic committee and the city itself try and find them on CNN you notice they continue to speak to us like we are tourists with money. I don't want to work there but if they hire me i'm going to keep my eyes open because it's obvious they are gunning down people for no reason. I'm at college and finding out about gangsters sitting down and taking it from politicians but why, on this blog I have mentioned the incident it wasn't all that bothersome until I recall hearing some sad news. I was on my way to the terminal and the news camera's are sometimes over inside there interviewing people I guess to find the right choice of words we have been brought to a point of no return and America cannot turn away from the smoke. I witnessed the incident and said I don't believe it I don't care if they apprehended the suspects if this never happened would we even know? I know when I should get involved and that is when it's said and done with. I cannot offer my help so I just want to send my condolences to the family of this young man who i'm told took his life the day after the bombing in Boston. Anytime you are pushed to follow others it's always appropriate to leave the arguing divert the problem leave the situation, I don't think it's about terrorism but peer pressure and showing off, so long for the air, wind and gas money. I had called Brooklyn east but something took place in Boston, I got a call from Canada but something happened in Boston, London, Paris, Budapest it's all familiar soon as this ends perhaps those kids come to their senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The next frontier of airport innovations is in the bathroom

Airports suffered a 10-year losing streak in America’s Best Restroom contest. Their bad run ended in 2016, when Minneapolis-St. Paul Interna...