-->

10/05/2012

Hip-hop singer Flo Rida performs at UTA in October

Today, went to our local university campus to look for advertisements in the campus newspaper and couldn't see anything about this upcoming event at the UTA. Everyone is outside so i'm walking out you could hear a pin dropping but some laugher so i'm walking by the waterfall near the library and wondering where everyone going. I guess it was not such a good idea to go there, I had set the event into my phone, so the day really just happen to begin when I got out of bed. I just parked and then walked up the stairs looking around then down; as i'm going across the bridge. No I do not jump I see someone walking next to me. I asked the dame who appears to be Asian where she is going? she told me to class her major is Biology. I continue walking I look forward and continue speaking she looked familiar I think she was in my computer class at the junior college. It's not until afterwards when I enter the building that I realize there's a sign inside saying Banned; there's some writing and crayons. I just sat down to read the newspaper looking for 'Flo Rida' I departed to go back home because I felt tired where's my car. I left in a hurry I guess because it was over no rap concert until the 19th, the girl said next week but I was looking forward to getting in free. The telephone when I called earlier was not answered speaking about coffee I wonder what flavor they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...