-->

3/01/2012

Website

I just wanted to post a notice regarding my homepage the site was blocked recently the frame going to the navigation bar got shutdown by the host. So I have been wasting alot of time reloading it. There is now a big difference if you click on my homepage link which is on this blog your going to find a few changes but no content. I found a new host which is located somewhere in the UK like it. The website shouldn't be closed i'm going to have a few mirrors from it so look out for that. At this moment i'm doing very good don't mind redeveloping something I enjoyed creating. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...