-->

2/09/2012

Status Update

Hello, I want to inform everyone visiting this blog about certain changes that were made. I'm still the moderator here and don't get very many comments but I am following up on others, right now what you see is a blog i'm here doing all the work. Sometime i've run into problems looking for new peripherals my processor is very slow i've been playing music may need soundcard to make the experience more pleasurable. Anyway thanks for coming to my blog if your searching for a place get well organized and communicate be friendly then tune in this new year. There is new attention being put at eating healthy first lady is coming to visit our state. If your looking for something to do I was asking around for work recently and managed to walk into the electronics store again where I normally get stuff, I don't mean to be getting in your way or anything just be sure to read on stuff happening in your world. Sincerely Yours, Founder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump trial live updates: Stormy Daniels takes the stand to testify today in hush money case

The adult film star says that she was paid $130,000 before the 2016 election to stay silent about an alleged affair with the former presiden...