-->

12/01/2011

Update

Hello, it's beginning to seem like the Holidays for those browsing the blog i've been browsing the Google News and alot has been happening lately to do with Egyptian politics and Crypto etc. It was Black Friday I read about rapper on the cover of GQ; I didn't do very much outside I noticed shoppers crowding department stores. I didn't sleep on seeing the repeated attempts to highlight former spots i've been to. That is very cold for AT&T to give up more channels for a day and then remove it who did what???? I don't mind because I really didn't expect for my cable to get so many channels right on Thanksgiving day. Wanted to shop until I dropped but the channels went off as Cyber Monday appeared the channel lineup disappeared. So i'm back to basic cable however I had called dish satellite network to ask for new service and am told I needed credit. I was to find a Career Development Center to apply for jobs you know Texas is not the state you want at without income, but it turns out some University students are searching to find new jobs also. Last month one car was involved in a car accident so I didn't respond like holy smoke done in the previous cases, I hear it mentioned every now and then and dunno what else to say. Take a look at this map of traffic fatalities in the U.S since 2001. I've got to realize it's not just about obeying the speed limit - it's about more sometimes driving lessons can help do more than find a parking spot doing it right goes along with it. So much turmoil happening in the world alot of it concerning the euro-bond much rioting taking place but why? it's the end of the month. It's the end of the year and not much knowledge is being placed for the baby boomers. America is going through some trivial times what I say isn't going to end in the newspapers, but since my last purchase at the newsstand does sound very suitable for me. While here in Texas i'm certainly bored so what does winning really stand for? the holiday season a signature out from The Book of Revelations. L8r!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...