-->

11.13.2011

Update

The blog has recently undergone some change you will notice the design has been changed, I hope it's not too much of a problem. I have yet to find a better font so please make sure to comment on the news posts so much happened and I really liked making the transition. I went to East Africa this past May and got to see it again for the second time around. There wasn't very much happening there we arrived in the evening time to view all the Nairobi citizens, compared to Japan it's really not a very clean place. So I stayed with family and they really opened up to us by driving my family to see the coast, it was a very interesting experience. I hope to find a more convenient way to use the internet so far i've managed to travel alot and I intend to make it wherever and whenever. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southwest’s first red-eye flights are coming, but you’ll have to wait

Y! News - Southwest Airlines is preparing to launch overnight flights for the first time in its history. After hinting at the change last ...