-->

9/12/2011

Economics Works Backwards Now

Economics Works Backwards Now I didn't catch the After president spoke I happened to get it at the end when he's standing shaking hands I knew it was finished Anyway the evening went like this I was at Walmart Supercenter with my mom who had asked me earlier if I wanted to go visit a friend who lives nearby. I am looking at the unemployment situation like gosh I sat down and it's over. Here looking all this time why doesn't someone give me a call? i've expected to buy or get some kinda loan instead feeling the pinch from technological unemployment. Coming out from the situation knowing I had to move into a spot where I once worked to learn about kindness. First I shouldn't have missed the event which was talked about loudly and clearly. Secondly is the president is always in the public eye there is no excuse so I asked for the people I was with to hurry. Perhaps I was being nosey trying only to impress myself and not the female crowd. How many times does the president have to get on stage? beside's visitors from various places aren't recognized just listen to the crowd in Detroit. And showing up for the press briefing like it's a security conference makes him look big and tall. I seem to think there is money in the bank. It's not yours - it's not mine there are more than enough college radio station dj's on the airwaves. Who really wanted for you to stand up inside a Walmart that evening? do you really see the point i'm trying to make? a grocery store should open it and not question the illusion. There was something to purchase a product unable to give to someone the chance to be man. There aren't many jobs and there isn't a sense of class I drove away listening to the radio thinking why am I listening to this and not the president. Why was the car parked I was sitting at the traffic light looking to return home. I want to see myself succeed finding that job but not loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...