-->

8/19/2011

Update

Hi, it’s been a tough week because i’ve asked for financial assistance and been turned down. I’m not going to pretend that I don’t get rewarded for all this stuff i’m doing but when I return to work I will definately be a whole different person. Unemployment is kinda not the position I am willing to be in at the moment it’s no good. I really like posting stuff on blogger so maybe after this weekend things become easier to handle. I just found something which says that, of the five most populous states, Texas had the highest poverty rate in the 2009 census update, with 15.5 percent of residents below the income threshold. But the folks who were here at the start are no longer visible. I cannot tell what happened but i'm looking at the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...