-->

7/15/2011

Update: Rihanna Dallas concert

My you tube account was recently reduced to show only one video the account was nearly suspended so it's been shutdown. Weftworld is no longer going to be accessible following a recent concert which I was at to see artist Rihanna live in concert American Airlines center. A fire was reported to have been at the top of the stage, I was seated to the right side and didn't know what was happening until I walked away breathless. Everyone starts to shout and look around I stepped out it was after this concert was finished a blaze could be seen on top of the stage. Afterwards firemen come running down the stairs and it was over, it was the first time i've gone to the AAC Rihanna feat J.Cole open the tour promo his album. I asked for parking think it was obvious something like that would happen, I couldn't find my spot which was nearby the front entrance away from the traffic light. She stepped up on stage singing and stuff I was seated there right next to where the fire started as a matter of fact before it began I tried not missing the stage acts performing their dance routine. I stood up to watch there was alotta light effects happening on stage, the summer is hot I didn't carry a towel, I tried to think by sitting down and not sharing any sentiments. Something was wrong it was loud I had come in from the entrance what went wrong? someone trying to illustrate your music should first of all watch Jurassic Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...