1/10/2011
Japan Keeps a High Wall for Foreign Labor
I was recently tuned into watch Japan tv but it does appear like Japan is losing skilled talent across industries, experts say. They show reporters but look at the headlines and notice a minor traffic accident. They offer viewers two reporters on FNN although they no longer provide news in English. So perhaps nearby construct something besides a billboard I know internet tv is wasted but I wouldn't go crazy about it. Japanese Flower festival is held on the 3rd to 5th of May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shivon Zilis says she was let go from relationship with Elon Musk
Elon Musk and his partner Shivon Zilis have called it quits. Zilis, 40, announced the split Oct. 2, in an X post after a big-tech-focused...
-
Volkswagen Golf GTI Canadian Car of the Year - thestar.com
-
Wild TikTok footage captured an irate United Airlines passenger’s foul-mouthed meltdown after her flight was delayed amidst the government s...
No comments:
Post a Comment