-->

12/23/2010

Update

Today, I just went and picked up my computer from repair it had a blue screen on startup. I would sometimes stay idle and not get instant messages, so this is just to set clear what has been happening here. I am now able to post notes and blog my router was disconnected I just checked and it no wire dunno how the laptop will work but it's been giving us problems. I looked at how to access the net while the computer was being fixed and Cisco techy told about the access key, i'm unable to use the notebook however "do know nothing" what the router is capable of doing behind shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wu-Tang Clan Brands Come Together At National Cannabis Festival: All About Shops Of Shaolin

Forbes - This year’s National Cannabis Festival in Washington, D.C., is set to feature a notable highlight for Wu-Tang Clan enthusiasts and...